ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 5 Set(O) - Home & Finances Question 5.3 & 5.6

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aamirrr
Newly Registered

Section 5 Set(O) - Home & Finances Question 5.3 & 5.6

Post by Aamirrr » Sun May 22, 2016 9:35 am

Morning All,

I have a query and would be grateful if someone can help. My apologies if this question already exist somewhere on this forum which I am unable to find.
------------------------------------------------- 1st Question-------------------------------------------------------
5.3 Are you working in the UK?
Yes No
If so, what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?

In my previous earning which I am claiming for ILR is from both sources, Employment and Self-Employment. From Employment it is easy to find net salary amount each month but Self-Employment every month Income would vary (low/high). My Question is what to fill in in the box of pay each month and how to calculate Self Employment Income after tax? Taking monthly average & assume 20% tax?

------------------------------------------------- 2nd Question-------------------------------------------------------
5.6 Complete the following table indicating the sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1 - 5.5 that you and your partner are relying on to adequately maintain you and any dependants.

Income source Interval received (weekly/monthly amount) Amount

Same question here, how to give breakdown of 5.3 answer as interval for Self-Employment Income wouldn't be same as employment (monthly)?

Kind Regards,

Aamir

Kind Regards,

Aamir