ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for dependents which route

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ahmed009

ILR for dependents which route

Post by ahmed009 » Sun May 22, 2016 11:00 am

Dear senior member,
i have already posted this questions, but not able to understand the answer properly,

could you please explain this,

i was on T1G and my dependants (wife and son) living with me since 2010, but my 10 year competed and i have applied and got my ILR on 10 year basis, now my questions is what or which category my dependants should apply do they have to apply using SET (M) or FLR (M), as they living on PBS dependants since 2010, could you please reply to me as their visa going to expire in first week of July 2016,

your help would be highly appreciated.

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR for dependents which route

Post by CR001 » Sun May 22, 2016 11:10 am

As already advised in your other post, they have no option but to apply on FLR(M).

Please continue in your other topic.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1348415
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.