ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rjection after Amended tax return updated

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bschand
Newly Registered

Rjection after Amended tax return updated

Post by bschand » Mon May 23, 2016 11:09 am

hi all .. my tax is amneded and i got confirmation from hmrc but still i have seen many rejections after amendment , i have above threshold even before amendement and last five years im full employement . im so panic after seen many rejections .
1. how still guarantee of my ilr and is it still depend on luck?
2. do i go for peo or postal ?
3. on which basis HO will reject on this criteria ?
Experts pls reply . im so tensed .
thanks

Plzilr

Re: Rjection after Amended tax return updated

Post by Plzilr » Mon May 23, 2016 11:25 am

there are no as such criteria.. for rejection they using their discretion that's it

they want to reduce the number of immigrants that's why they have make their case workers robot who got no sentiments and humanity....they just breaking the social and family life of immigrants and want to see them in sorrow...

sunny_sunny
United Kingdom

Post by sunny_sunny » Mon May 23, 2016 12:09 pm

bschand wrote:hi all .. my tax is amneded and i got confirmation from hmrc but still i have seen many rejections after amendment , i have above threshold even before amendement and last five years im full employement . im so panic after seen many rejections .
1. how still guarantee of my ilr and is it still depend on luck?
2. do i go for peo or postal ?
3. on which basis HO will reject on this criteria ?
Experts pls reply . im so tensed .
thanks
If the tax amendment is minor yours might be approved. If the difference is huge then you have to worry about it. How much was the amendment?

sunny_sunny
United Kingdom

Post by sunny_sunny » Mon May 23, 2016 12:11 pm

Plzilr wrote:there are no as such criteria.. for rejection they using their discretion that's it

they want to reduce the number of immigrants that's why they have make their case workers robot who got no sentiments and humanity....they just breaking the social and family life of immigrants and want to see them in sorrow...

Not the case. I have seen some got approved after amendment. It depends on amendment amount.

But don't you think breaking law is not a right thing to do? why blame the case workers. There are lots of cases who try to avoid paying taxes and it is illegal and criminal offence.

bschand
Newly Registered

Post by bschand » Mon May 23, 2016 12:46 pm

its around 6k .. it was genuine error bcoz of accountant .

Plzilr

Post by Plzilr » Mon May 23, 2016 12:51 pm

sunny_sunny wrote:
Plzilr wrote:there are no as such criteria.. for rejection they using their discretion that's it

Not the case. I have seen some got approved after amendment. It depends on amendment amount.

But don't you think breaking law is not a right thing to do? why blame the case workers. There are lots of cases who try to avoid paying taxes and it is illegal and criminal offence.
even though i have seen the cases who got away with huge different and got refused with minor difference

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon May 23, 2016 12:51 pm

You signed off the accounts so you alone have the responsibility of ensuring they are correct. See this Tribunal decision:
https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov. ... 04731-2014
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Plzilr

Post by Plzilr » Mon May 23, 2016 1:05 pm

Casa wrote:You signed off the accounts so you alone have the responsibility of ensuring they are correct. See this Tribunal decision:
this is unreported case but you may also like to read this one

https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov. ... 52941-2013

sunny_sunny
United Kingdom

Post by sunny_sunny » Mon May 23, 2016 1:44 pm

Plzilr wrote:
Casa wrote:You signed off the accounts so you alone have the responsibility of ensuring they are correct. See this Tribunal decision:
this is unreported case but you may also like to read this one

https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov. ... 52941-2013
1.It was for Tier 1 Extension and not ILR
2.Ruling:
Decision
Appeal Allowed to the extent that the matter is remitted to the Secretary of State for a decision in accordance with the law.

It is not approved yet

Plzilr

Post by Plzilr » Mon May 23, 2016 1:58 pm

1) the subject matter here is to deal with 322(2) and 322(5) not extension or ilr
2) if you have read this thoroughly then you might have come across with the word burdon of proof which is on the HO unless you have just read the last line where it says appeal allowed

however the case is not reported so cant be use as a precedence any way hoping for best to be occur...