ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Documents required while flying first time

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rubyracer2
Member of Standing
India

Tier 2 General Documents required while flying first time

Post by rubyracer2 » Mon May 23, 2016 12:50 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm going to book my air tickets to the uk and want to just make sure I've got the list of all the documents down while flying for the first time

1) Passport (obviously :roll: )
2) Visa Vignette on passport with valid entry clearance
3) Visa decision letter
4) TB certificate
5) NARIC Letters
6) Original degree.

Not sure if NARIC letters and degree are mandatory but I'll still carry them to be on the safer side. Is there any other document required at the port of entry or emigration from India

Thanks in Advance

bssaary
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 General Documents required while flying first tim

Post by bssaary » Mon May 23, 2016 1:08 pm

Hi

You have perfectly fine set of documents as per the list i have from a friend who travelled in March.

I will tentatively fly in July as have to apply for VISA.
Did you get the VISA?? I think you can help me to provide a VISA documents list you have submitted.
I cannot use the same list as provided by my friend who travelled in March as the VISA rules have changed.

Do you know if we have to submit medium of instruction certificate too along with NARIC certificates to VISA office for tier 2 GEneral (I dont have original but a scan copy).

Thanks
Abhishek

rubyracer2
Member of Standing
India

Post by rubyracer2 » Mon May 23, 2016 1:24 pm

Hi Abhishek,

I had submitted the medium of instruction certificate to NARIC to get the ELA assesment. Since I had applied before the VisasAndNationality assement went live , the home office accepted the English language Assessment and Statement of Comparability instead.

I didnt submit the medium of instruction certificate to the UKVI, only the NARIC originals and xerox . But if you're in doubt , it's better to submit that as well.

bssaary
Newly Registered

Post by bssaary » Mon May 23, 2016 1:33 pm

Hi Rubyracer ,

Thanks for this update. I think UK-NARIC certificates are enough and after your update I am more confident.
These certificates have security points, thus they should be enough for VISA office.
Actually I don't has MOI certificate as i received a soft copy form university.
May be I need to make one more request to them.

I am not submitting the bank statements either as employer has certified. But again I am really doubtful as people on the discussion forums have submitted lots of documents as a caution.

Abhishek

amol1234
Newly Registered

Post by amol1234 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:34 pm

Hi Abhishek,

I have been awarded Bachelor of Engineering degree from Pune University. Does it equivalent to UK bachelor degree? And I am in process to collect the Medium of Instruction letter from the university. After that I will submit both documents to NARIC to get Stmt of Comp and ELA report from them.

Regards,
Amol