ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu1 Application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SDH
Newly Registered

Eu1 Application

Post by SDH » Fri May 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Hi, I have applied for an Eu1 application form on the 22 April 2016 and have not receive any acknowledge letter that they receive my application. I arrived on the 08 April 2016 and submitted all the required documents on the 21 April 2016. I receive 1 month entry stamp, cause i was planning to submit my application and return to my home country, where i have received a one year multiple entry visa. On 6 May 2016 I visit the immigration office in Dublin to explain that my entry stamp will expire soon and that i would like to travel home before it expire they told me not to worry i just need to wait for my decision. I asked whether i can travel while i am waiting for the decision to be made, but they could not give me an answer. I will appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Dublinhope

Re: Eu1 Application

Post by Dublinhope » Sat May 28, 2016 2:21 pm

we waited nearly 4months to get temporary stamp4
if you don't have valid entry when you come back to ireland,you might be rejected for entry
only thing you can do is wait

SDH
Newly Registered

Post by SDH » Mon May 30, 2016 11:01 pm

Thanks for the advice.
The problem is I bought a return ticket and i might lose out on my return flight, tickets are quite expensive where i come from if i had the choice i would rather travel home and wait for the outcome. Could you kindly share what happens once you get acknowledgement letter and what is the next step to get temporary stamp 4 please? What is the procedure?

orsoghu
Newly Registered

Post by orsoghu » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:41 am

Hi I'm on a similar situation. I'm Italian and my wife is Russian. She arrived here with a join/acc EU citizen visa for 3 months on the 23rd of april. We've dropped the EU1 form at the box in the gnib on the 26th of april and we haven't received any communication yet. I've written them by email but they've not been very helpful, giving vague answers about "a number of weeks" and such.
My main worry now is that her current visa will expire on the 10th of July and I don't know what to do. I've been told that she can stay in the state while her application is processed, but we have no proof that we sent it, so how does that work?

Dublinhope

Post by Dublinhope » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:32 pm

SDH wrote:Thanks for the advice.
The problem is I bought a return ticket and i might lose out on my return flight, tickets are quite expensive where i come from if i had the choice i would rather travel home and wait for the outcome. Could you kindly share what happens once you get acknowledgement letter and what is the next step to get temporary stamp 4 please? What is the procedure?
once you get acknowledgement letter you need to garda to get your temporary stamp 4 that will take one week also

SDH
Newly Registered

Re: Eu1 Application 2016

Post by SDH » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:31 pm

Hi, wanted to Thank everyone for your professional advice and expertize it really means a lot keep on sharing your good work. After 8 weeks my acknowledgement letter finally arrives this morning at 11h00, accompanied with a letter saying i should proceed to stage two, local Garda office to get stamp 4, which is valid until 17/01/2017

God is good. All the times!!!