ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

accelerated settlement after extension?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bkallday
Newly Registered

accelerated settlement after extension?

Post by bkallday » Sat May 28, 2016 10:54 am

dear all, I was refused accelerated settlement due to all the guidance changes over the past six months, but am eligible as have created 10 jobs, even with the current guidance explaining how to 'add posts' together.

however, I was refused and due to possible overstay implications, i have applied for extension super premium and received it.

I would like to re apply for accelerated settlement based on the jobs that I have created before my extension. The new guidance states that the jobs must be during the last period of leave, ie in the last week since my extension, there would only be the two current jobs, not the full ten. However a solicitor has told me that as per the transitional arrangements I would be able to apply for the TIer 1 ACC settlement based on the jobs that I have created since my entry as a Tier 1 entrepreneur.

Any suggestions would be greatly accepted.

Regards,

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Re: accelerated settlement after extension?

Post by jafersadeq » Sat May 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Hi
It is impossible to use Super Premium Service for Tier1-Ent. extension. Can you prove that please and after that we can help you.
Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun May 29, 2016 1:00 am

Transitional arrangements do NOT apply to accelerated ILR applications.
To be eligible for accelerated ILR after extension, you must show ten separate full time jobs existed for at least 12 months each, AFTER your extension. If you do not have that, you are not eligible.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:07 pm

So super premium is available for this visa?

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:01 pm

sm12 wrote:So super premium is available for this visa?
Hi
It is not available for Tier 1.

Thanks,

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Which firm you used for Super Premium Visa?

I contacted Home Office, several law firms and everyone told me Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension is not possible via super premium service.

I know in previous posts as well you have mentioned that super premium service is available but you never gave anyone clear answers as how you got this service.

Please could you post one detailed response so other can avail as well if somehow this service is available for extension applications.

Thank you.