ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

15 months prior to end of leave period or prior to applicati

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Spear

15 months prior to end of leave period or prior to applicati

Post by Spear » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:12 pm

Hello all,
I searched the board and found a lot of questions about the 12-month continuous earnings period, but did not find a similar question to this.

My initial HSMP leave period expires end of Feb 2008. I wish to apply for extension using a 12-month earnings period from November 1st 2006 to October 31st 2007, because this is the period where I made the required earnings for extension.

Therefore the 15-month period would be November 1st 2006 to January 31 2007. If I get my application to the HO by the 30th January 2008 would they accept that prior 15 month period?.

Or is the 15-month period 15 months previous to the time your LTR expires (in my case December 1st 2006 – Feb 28th 2008.

Thanks for your help

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:57 am

It is 15 months prior to the date of application....to be precise it is 15 months prior to the date that HSMP team receives your application..

hope this helps

Paulhsmp

Post by Paulhsmp » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:47 am

What kck has told is perfect. It is earnings of any 12 months out of 15 months previous to the date of application.
More details about the previous earnings section (all required documents and specification) can be read at the link given here.
http://ec-hsmp.blogspot.com/2007/11/ear ... ments.html
Just have a look before you apply for extension.
www.ec-hsmp.blogspot.com
Get to know everything about EC and HSMP.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:27 pm

Paulhsmp wrote:What kck has told is perfect. It is earnings of any 12 months out of 15 months previous to the date of application.
More details about the previous earnings section (all required documents and specification) can be read at the link given here.
http://ec-hsmp.blogspot.com/2007/11/ear ... ments.html
Just have a look before you apply for extension.
Paul,
Just went through your blog and it is excellent source to find the information about HSMP. your work and effort is highly appreciated.....

I think at the moment you might have added this blog for new applicants outside the UK. Ofcourse the rules are more or less same for the In country applicants upto the hsmp approval......But I think we need some more info for the in country FLR's and HSMP Extensions......But to start with it is a great source for freshers.....I appreciate that....

Thanks

Paulhsmp

Post by Paulhsmp » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:31 pm

Hello kck,
You are absolutely right. My focus is more on fresh appliactions. I will try to include more information in future and consider this as a start. I will be needing more of your guidelines for this.

Also please know the fact that, I started writing the blog, just 4 days back. In 4 days, I think it is a good contant.
Thanks
Paul
www.ec-hsmp.blogspot.com
Get to know everything about EC and HSMP.