ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary slip

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rasheyz
Newly Registered

Salary slip

Post by rasheyz » Sun May 29, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello guys,

i am about to send supporting documents for spouse visa, actually i receive my salary and payslips on the end of the month and my bank statement is issued on 13th of every month.
now issue is my last salary slip is for April received on 30th April. so my bank statement is still less than 28 days old but as home office require LAST 6 MONTHS payslips so when they will receive my documents on 1at June, what they will think about my payslip because i may not be able to add May payslip, even if i add this, these is no bank statement to cove this.

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Salary slip

Post by CR001 » Sun May 29, 2016 9:21 pm

You need to include the May payslip.

And again, it is astounding that people insist on waiting for bank statements in the post rather than walk into their branch and request a recent statement. :shock:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rasheyz
Newly Registered

Post by rasheyz » Sun May 29, 2016 10:10 pm

but bank would not sign and stamp the printed statement. and as my wife has already done her biometrics so i dont have enough days.
Can i just include May payslips without bank statement?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 29, 2016 10:15 pm

Go into the bank and ask THEM to print the statement up to say Wednesday, 1st. If they print it, it does not have to be stamped. The bank only needs to stamp and sign statements that YOU print off from online.

An April payslip will be too old, you need to send May and the corresponding bank statement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rasheyz
Newly Registered

Post by rasheyz » Sun May 29, 2016 10:40 pm

thanks for your reply, i always thought that even bank itself print statement, it is just like any online print, and it will not be accepted until bank stamp it.
if you are saying this then i hope it is correct and bank will print statement for me.
Just 1 more question, does home office only want to see most recent payslips or they just want to see if i am earning enough, because i am earning around 45K.
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 29, 2016 10:45 pm

They want to see the most recent 6 months payslips and corresponding bank statements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

rama.b

Post by rama.b » Mon May 30, 2016 12:11 pm

Go into the bank and ask THEM to print the statement up to say Wednesday, 1st. If they print it, it does not have to be stamped. The bank only needs to stamp and sign statements that YOU print off from online..
Are you sure? I walked into the bank recently for statements and they have printed it on a plain paper. I dont need to visit the bank for that as I could do it at home.

I asked for original statements and they said they cant issue original statements at bank and they have to be ordered, which I did.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 30, 2016 12:16 pm

rama.b wrote:
Go into the bank and ask THEM to print the statement up to say Wednesday, 1st. If they print it, it does not have to be stamped. The bank only needs to stamp and sign statements that YOU print off from online..
Are you sure? I walked into the bank recently for statements and they have printed it on a plain paper. I dont need to visit the bank for that as I could do it at home.

I asked for original statements and they said they cant issue original statements at bank and they have to be ordered, which I did.
My bank prints on headed paper, some banks do some don't. Bank printed statements for the short period to cover May pay date the OP is asking for should be acceptable.
Char (CR001 not Casa)