ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation do I mention various employments

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shoaibsuleman

Naturalisation do I mention various employments

Post by shoaibsuleman » Mon May 30, 2016 12:47 pm

Hi

I was self employee in a past for around 3 years however I was only active once as a self employee between 2010 & 2011 for which I file the self assessment and paid tax which my accountant advised me. As my employment income was my main income on that time do you think i need to declare this into 10 years employment history?

Also I was director of couple of dormant companies which is not the case right now, and both of the companies never been in operation, 1 was disolved in first year and 1 is still on register but marked as a dormant so do I specify them in employment history and if so do I need to attach any evidences?

Appreciate your quick reply!

Thanks

shoaibsuleman

Re: General Discussion During Naturalisation Application Pro

Post by shoaibsuleman » Mon May 30, 2016 12:57 pm

Guys a question

I was self employee in a past for around 3 years however I was only active once as a self employee between 2010 & 2011 for which I file the self assessment and paid tax which my accountant advised me. As my employment income was my main income on that time do you think i need to declare this into 10 years employment history?

Also I was director of couple of dormant companies which is not the case right now, and both of the companies never been in operation, 1 was disolved in first year and 1 is still on register but marked as a dormant so do I specify them in employment history and if so do I need to attach any evidences?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: General Discussion During Naturalisation Application Pro

Post by CR001 » Mon May 30, 2016 1:20 pm

shoaibsuleman wrote:Guys a question

Thanks
You need to declare ALL employment (PAYE or self employed/director). It is not a trick question. Just provide the details they are asking for. Honesty is best policy because they will check.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

noajthan

Re: Naturalisation do I mention various employments

Post by noajthan » Mon May 30, 2016 1:33 pm

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one).

No need to plaster same question all over forum.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

noajthan

Re: Naturalisation do I mention various employments

Post by noajthan » Mon May 30, 2016 1:37 pm

Read the Declaration on the application form; you will have to vouch for the veracity and completeness of your application.

Let the caseworker decide what they wish to investigate or disregard rather than massaging the material facts for them.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.