ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Partner - Only Photocopies accepted

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BarLane
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General Partner - Only Photocopies accepted

Post by BarLane » Tue May 31, 2016 4:07 pm

Hi,

My wife submitted her supporting documents today at the VAC in Lahore (Tier 2 - General Partner). The VAC Officer just took the photocopies and returned all the original documents back to her. Even the original TB Test was also returned and they took only the photocopy of it.

They mentioned about a recent rule change and now only photocopies of the original documents will be taken and original ones will be returned to the applicant. Can anyone please tell about this new policy change? Hopefully it doesn't impacts the decision.

Regards,
BarLane

Fatima Ali

Re: Tier 2 General Partner - Only Photocopies accepted

Post by Fatima Ali » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am

BarLane wrote:Hi,

My wife submitted her supporting documents today at the VAC in Lahore (Tier 2 - General Partner). The VAC Officer just took the photocopies and returned all the original documents back to her. Even the original TB Test was also returned and they took only the photocopy of it.

They mentioned about a recent rule change and now only photocopies of the original documents will be taken and original ones will be returned to the applicant. Can anyone please tell about this new policy change? Hopefully it doesn't impacts the decision.

Regards,
BarLane
My husband also submitted his application few days back from Karachi and only photocopies were submitted. I think there is this new rule & he got his visa by blessings of Allah. So I don't think you should worry about anything as this didn't impact my husband's visa application.