ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ausafaho
Newly Registered

UK Visitor Visa

Post by ausafaho » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi

I am soon going to apply for UK Standard (Business) Visa, there is a section regarding Court Judgement (CCJ). I have lived in UK for some years and have had unpaid credit card. I left UK 8 years ago without paying credit card bill due to some circumstances, and since then I have no contact with creditors. I dont know whether they have issued any CCJ against me to my last known address in UK.

My question is, if there is any CCJ against me which I am unaware of and do not have any record of it, and I declare 'No' in Visa application for under 'Civil Court Judgement' would it affect my application? Can UKVI (UK Visa and Immigration) track the record of CCJ (if there is any) against me even if I delecre 'No'? Even if CCJ issued to me, I no longer live in UK and also have not provided any address to bank, and have no record of CCJ certificate or claim? So what could be the outcome of my Visa application?

Please advise!

Member of Standing

Re: UK Visitor Visa

Post by member » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:08 am

Are you willing to settle the unpaid bill?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: UK Visitor Visa

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:15 am

CCJ checking is equally easy for you to do as it is for UKVI.

Go on to Experian web site... You can get one month free and you can search for your details.