ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When passport supporting documents are returned?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

evjanes
Newly Registered

When passport supporting documents are returned?

Post by evjanes » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:34 pm

Since last post was a long time ago about this subject, I decided to post a new one and see if anybody could help me?

I`m applying for a Residence Card as a Family Member of an EEA Qualified Person.

I requested my passport back on the 09.05.16.

As I haven´t received anything, after 10 working days (23.05.16) I sent an progress enquire form.

HO says they should reply in another 10 working days... deadline is 07.06.16 (next Tuesday).

My question is what should I do if I don´t receive it by the 7th June?

Should I keep sending progress enquire forms, hoping they will eventually send or at least send an email / call to update me??

BTW, I asked the passport because I had a job interview in The Netherlands, that I missed because of this...

Member of Standing

Re: When passport supporting documents are returned?

Post by member » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:01 am

Did you request your passport back after you received the COA?

evjanes
Newly Registered

Re: When passport supporting documents are returned?

Post by evjanes » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:42 am

member wrote:Did you request your passport back after you received the COA?
Hi member. No, below my timeline:

• Application: 01.04.16
• Fee taken: 11.04.16 (cheque)
• Email confirming EEA application: 09.05.16
• Biometrics: received and enrolled on 11.05 (letter dated 06.05)
• COA with working rights: 17.05
• ROD (passports): requested on 09.05 – not received so far (13 working days already….) – progress enquiry form sent: 23.05 (10th working day after first request)

Does it make a difference as I read that many people asked passports (and got them back) just after confirmation of application email, or even before that, no?