ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent question regarding extension application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

icwcontra
Newly Registered

Urgent question regarding extension application

Post by icwcontra » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:43 pm

Can anyone tell me specifically that I need to show continued availability of 200k in my accounts till the tike I apply for extension? For example, if I invested 100k in the first year, should I show that I maintained 100k in a personal account till the time I could invest it in the business?

noajthan

Re: Urgent question regarding extension application

Post by noajthan » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:51 pm

icwcontra wrote:Can anyone tell me specifically that I need to show continued availability of 200k in my accounts till the tike I apply for extension? For example, if I invested 100k in the first year, should I show that I maintained 100k in a personal account till the time I could invest it in the business?
Have you checked the guidance?
My understanding is, you certainly can't keep adding, removing and re-adding your investment funds to/from/to the enterprise.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

icwcontra
Newly Registered

Post by icwcontra » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:30 pm

Let me clarify by the example below:

1. 200k at the time of application
2. Invested 100k in first year into the company; DO I HAVE TO ENSURE THAT THE REMAINING 100k IS IN MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT ONLY?
3. Invested 100k more in the second year thereby complying with 200k requirement.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:50 pm

icwcontra wrote:Let me clarify by the example below:

2. Invested 100k in first year into the company; DO I HAVE TO ENSURE THAT THE REMAINING 100k IS IN MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT ONLY?
3. Invested 100k more in the second year thereby complying with 200k requirement.
Guidance says that the investment funds should be continually available to you.

But what UKBA is concerned about is that you have transferred 200k in the business account within 3 years of your visa.

I haven't seen any refusals on this. You should be fine.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:58 pm

[quote="icwcontra"]Let me clarify by the example below:

3. Invested 100k more in the second year thereby complying with 200k requirement.[/quote]
Your question is your answer

Your are right in your 3rd question
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.