ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - As Director of Ltd - Queries

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rshelar
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa - As Director of Ltd - Queries

Post by rshelar » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:47 pm

Hi all,

I am applying for a spouse visa for my partner. I am a British citizen and applying under category F as director of a ltd company.

I have few queries as below and I hope someone can assist me

English Language

Which one of the below do I need for my English language ability for spouse visa?
https://www.naric.org.uk/naric/individu ... ility.aspx

OR

https://www.naric.org.uk/naric/Individu ... sment.aspx

OR

https://www.naric.org.uk/visas%20and%20 ... fault.aspx

Queries

The appendix FM in section 3.3.8 says
Where Appendix FM-SE requires the applicant to provide specified evidence relating to a period which ends with the date of application, that evidence must be dated no earlier than 28 days before the date of application.

Can someone explain what does this mean?

Page 63 - There must be evidence of…ongoing employment at the date of application
What does this mean - evidence of being director or actually company making money?

Checklist

Is my checklist fine

CT 600 for 12 month accounting year of the company
Acknowledgement of CT600 from HMRC
Self assessment tax return
Evidence of registration with the Registrar of Companies at Companies House
unaudited accounts for the last full financial year and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK Recognised Supervisory Body
Business bank statements for 12 month period
Current appointment report from Companies house
Original proof of registration with HMRC as an employer for the purposes of PAYE and National Insurance, proof of PAYE reference number and Accounts Office reference number
Payslips for 12 month period
P60
Dividend voucher
Company house annual return - AR01

Regards

rshelar
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa - As Director of Ltd - Queries

Post by rshelar » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:47 pm

Anyone please?

Mojohnson
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa - As Director of Ltd - Queries

Post by Mojohnson » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:11 am

The '28 days' - refers to documents such as bank statements and payslips, the latest of which should be no longer than 28 days old.

Evidence of ongoing employment - well I had letters from my clients indicating they would be using my services for the foreseeable future. They kindly put down how much they would likely be paying me for the coming year.

It depends on what type of business you are running I suppose - maybe you can show evidence of regular recent payments into your company by your clients etc.