ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Voluntarily Liquidation of pvt Ltd comp & British citizenshi

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

f.khan88

Voluntarily Liquidation of pvt Ltd comp & British citizenshi

Post by f.khan88 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:57 am

Hi all,

I have Pvt Ltd company which is dormant since the long time but all the accounts and annual returns are upto date and have been submitted to relevant authorities so far on time ...

I want to voluntarily liqudate my Pvt Ltd company (I am the Director), my question is that i am nearly going to apply my British nautarlisation, hence if i liquadte my company then could it effect British nauralisation application?

If someone can advise me with their great knowlwedge.

Thanks

noajthan

Re: Voluntarily Liquidation of pvt Ltd comp & British citize

Post by noajthan » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:43 pm

f.khan88 wrote:Hi all,

I have Pvt Ltd company which is dormant since the long time but all the accounts and annual returns are upto date and have been submitted to relevant authorities so far on time ...

I want to voluntarily liqudate my Pvt Ltd company (I am the Director), my question is that i am nearly going to apply my British nautarlisation, hence if i liquadte my company then could it effect British nauralisation application?

If someone can advise me with their great knowlwedge.

Thanks
There is no need to be a company owner in order to naturalise.
Simply list the previous activity within employment history.

As long as the company was run ethically and legally whilst it existed and financial affairs are in order, with all accounts settled including any/all tax liabilities, then the liquidation should be of little of no interest to HO.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

f.khan88

Post by f.khan88 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:40 am

Thanks Neojthan,

Yes i have the employment record but there was a period of say 10 months while i was only focusing and trying to setlle my business, so i think i need to mentioned my company.

What do you mean by "liquidation little of no interest to HO"

Could they see voluntarily liqudation as a negative aspect? then i do not liquadate my company.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:49 am

f.khan88 wrote:What do you mean by "liquidation little of no interest to HO"

Could they see voluntarily liqudation as a negative aspect? then i do not liquadate my company.
HO will look into character and tax aspects ofcourse but the liquidation should be of little/no interest in itself if done for business reasons.

You can dig into how the caseworker will weigh up such matters in HO guidance here:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _D_v02.pdf
- section 6.1
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.