ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2010-11 amendmended returns

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Manigee
Newly Registered

2010-11 amendmended returns

Post by Manigee » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Hi Gurus and seneriors

I send 2010-11 emended tax returns to hmrc in January this year. I chased them since the day they have received. They been keep telling me that it's in process and gave me so many time limits. I got the letter from them now that they are unable to process it as its 4 years beyond returns . I have already applied ilr by post last month. So need your advise what are the options for me now. Rest of my tax history is up to date.

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: 2010-11 amendmended returns

Post by Casa » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:06 pm

I don't think you have any options as far as HMRC are concerned. Several members have reported they are unable to amend their returns due it being past the 4 year cut-off.
The only advice would be not to apply in person at the PSC. Although a postal application doesn't guarantee the discrepancies will be disregarded, you may be given the opportunity to submit more evidence.

Edit: I see that you've already submitted your postal application.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

shanuk

Re: 2010-11 amendmended returns

Post by shanuk » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:00 am

Dear All,

Please provide details on below link:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1359302

Thanks