ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish child parenting

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

steps
Newly Registered
Ireland

Irish child parenting

Post by steps » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:15 pm

I applied for Irish child parenting ( the new name of Zambrano case ) from more than 4 months and I got the letter with the file and personal numbers, but after that I got nothing from them and I don't know where to ask or shall I hire a lawyer to follow it? if anyone have any information I need help please.
thanks

Obie
Ireland

Re: Irish child parenting

Post by Obie » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:04 am

The need to confer on you the right to work. If this has not been given, you will need to write to them about that.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

steps
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by steps » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:34 pm

Hi Obie
thanks for your answer, I don't know if I can ask that because its not a renewal of the stamp I'm applying for the first time and waiting for their decision and I don't know it would normally take, and I start become worry

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:22 pm

steps wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:15 pm
I applied for Irish child parenting ( the new name of Zambrano case ) from more than 4 months and I got the letter with the file and personal numbers, but after that I got nothing from them and I don't know where to ask or shall I hire a lawyer to follow it? if anyone have any information I need help please.
thanks
Hello to both step and Obie,
Please what are time frame for the Application base on Parent of an Irish citizen child pls, since you've applied before how long did yours take

steps
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by steps » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:35 pm

sorry for late reply, it took around a year for me but now they change it again you can just apply in the immigration at your garda station and you would get your decision directly

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:52 pm

Thought you have to apply directly to the department of Justice.

You took 2 years to reply, this individual may well have secure Irish Citizenship in that intervening period.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:18 pm

steps wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:35 pm
sorry for late reply, it took around a year for me but now they change it again you can just apply in the immigration at your garda station and you would get your decision directly

Hi thanks for your reply. Really could I just go to my garda station and Apply??? I thought that was for those people that want to Renew their Zambrano and not 1st timer Applications. And when did they change it do you have a link.

As for me applied Sept 2017 and am still waiting, last I heard from DOJ was in Dec 2017 and then they requested for my national passport and still they have not return it or send anything to me tho last 2weeks wrote to them to at least return my passport and they respond that they still doing verification on it. Verification on a national passport since Dec 2017 hmm 😒 just praying and hoping they don't misplace it.

newstylee
Ireland

Post by newstylee » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:54 am

@wifeofaking Have you send any reminders to issue the visa and what is your partner status here?