ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for ILR - Payment Declined. Need Advise

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jt897142
Newly Registered

Applied for ILR - Payment Declined. Need Advise

Post by jt897142 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Hello All,

I applied for ILR on 1/6/2016 by post. Post delivered to HO on 3rd. HO tried to take payment twice on 6th but both of their attempts got declined by bank.
Before posting the application I called bank twice to let them know the exact amount I was going to pay. They also confirmed that there won't be any issue with HO taking the payment, Still 2 attempts from HO got declined on 6th. (I found it out after calling the bank in afternoon.) I asked them to note a complain that their staff given an unfair treatment.
But the damage is done already.
I called HO same day to inform, without taking any of my details they just gave general answer saying that payment team will send me a letter asking to pay by different card or payment method. (I'll pay by PO this time.)

I have not received any correspondence from HO yet.

My questions are:
Policy guidance says, they can reject the application as invalid if they are unable to take the payment.

What other options do I have?

My visa expired on 5th June. Silly question but by any chance I can re-apply again if they reject it as invalid due to payment declined?

Thanks a lot.

Plzilr

Re: Applied for ILR - Payment Declined. Need Advise

Post by Plzilr » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:51 pm

they wont invalid your application, the payment team will send you the payment page again and will ask for the payment...

jt897142
Newly Registered

Re: Applied for ILR - Payment Declined. Need Advise

Post by jt897142 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:27 pm

@Plzilr - Thanks for your response. i just received letter for bio-metric.