ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bio metrics letter not Recieved

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashiuk1
Newly Registered

Bio metrics letter not Recieved

Post by kashiuk1 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:12 pm

dear members
i posted set(LR) application on 5th May even payment was gone from my account but still waiting for acknowledgement and biometrics ,its almost 6 weeks .is this normal delay or any other member having same issue .Really worried as my employer will terminate my contract if dont give them case id next week.please give me any phone or email contact to sort this out .Thanks in advance.

saj626
United Kingdom

Re: Bio metrics letter not Recieved

Post by saj626 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:28 pm

kashiuk1 wrote:dear members
i posted set(LR) application on 5th May even payment was gone from my account but still waiting for acknowledgement and biometrics ,its almost 6 weeks .is this normal delay or any other member having same issue .Really worried as my employer will terminate my contract if dont give them case id next week.please give me any phone or email contact to sort this out .Thanks in advance.
Same situation here mate

Application sent SET (LR) 3rd May 2016 via Royal Mail special Delivery
Application received 4th May 2016
Payment deducted 5th May 2016
Acknowledgement Letter : not received
Biometric enrolment letter: not received
it's frustrating i dont know why UKVI not sending biometric letter.
any forum members please update.

loveman
India

Post by loveman » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:14 pm

Guys

Best option for you is contact your local MP, calling UKVI will not be of much help. Call your local MP office they will call you back and take your details and within short time they will let you know whats happening and get UKVI o give you a letter. this process helped my friend may be this would work out for you.

kashiuk1
Newly Registered

Post by kashiuk1 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:47 pm

loveman wrote:Guys

Best option for you is contact your local MP, calling UKVI will not be of much help. Call your local MP office they will call you back and take your details and within short time they will let you know whats happening and get UKVI o give you a letter. this process helped my friend may be this would work out for you.
Thanks Loveman for your reply .what was your freind issue ?

askhans786
United Kingdom

Post by askhans786 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:18 am

Hi,

The best option is to call ukba on 03001232241 option 3 and then option 2 and ask them if they have sent any biometric letter to your home address.

I assume it is quite busy period for them hence they are taking so long.

Regards

Imran1990
Newly Registered

Post by Imran1990 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:32 am

One of my friends has received an enrolment letter after 8 weeks. He has applied SET LR in February and received in April.
I think it's normal but can be found via helpline to confirm whether they have sent or not.

loveman
India

Post by loveman » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:02 am

kashiuk1 wrote:

He didn't receive his acknowledgment letter for 5 weeks and his employer was pressuring him to get the letter from UKVI he contacted them but there was no use as they replied it might take up to 6 weeks which makes no sense. so he called his local MP office they took his contact details and contacted him next day he gave them his name DOB the called him next day saying he will receive a letter from UKVI in 5 working days UKVI sent him a letter in 2 days stating his visa is under progress and he has the right to work. i would suggest call UKVI but as far as i know they don't reply on individual cases they just suggest in general if there is no positive response call the local MP.

kashiuk1
Newly Registered

Post by kashiuk1 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:19 am

loveman wrote:
kashiuk1 wrote:

He didn't receive his acknowledgment letter for 5 weeks and his employer was pressuring him to get the letter from UKVI he contacted them but there was no use as they replied it might take up to 6 weeks which makes no sense. so he called his local MP office they took his contact details and contacted him next day he gave them his name DOB the called him next day saying he will receive a letter from UKVI in 5 working days UKVI sent him a letter in 2 days stating his visa is under progress and he has the right to work. i would suggest call UKVI but as far as i know they don't reply on individual cases they just suggest in general if there is no positive response call the local MP.
Every time i ring ukvi ,they say no record is coming about your application even after 5 weeks.does anybody know when ukvi updates reocrd or ECS Website. is it after taking the payment or when they send Acknowledgement or biometrics