ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKNARIC english language application for spouse

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

flon
Newly Registered

UKNARIC english language application for spouse

Post by flon » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:37 pm

Dear Members

I would like to know information on how to apply for UKNARIC English language comparision for degree taught in English in India for my spouse application from india .

First thing like to know what name should I apply for comparision as on degree certificate her name is before marriage and I have to apply for immigration application the name is chaged to husbands surname after wife name.

so should I apply for degree comparison on name before marriage or new name with husbands surname.
As applicant name is name after marriage she is applying but her degree certificate is having her previous name. as on UKNARIC website they ask to register first and then submit certificates for comparision.

Please reply if someone has done and have experience with dealing with this kind of process.