ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director loan term (Zimba)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ddbbss19
Newly Registered

Director loan term (Zimba)

Post by ddbbss19 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:03 am

Hello,

I have my visa extension due this week and really appreciate if someone could help me regarding this. I invested 19k in to business in 2013-2014 as director's loan. However, my accountants made a mistake and he showed this amount under creditors amount falling WITHIN a year in both accounts 2013-2014 & 2014-2015. Is that ok for me to have loan agreement mentioning "The tenure of Loan Agreement will be for 12 months and renewable with the consensus of both the parties depending upon the profitability index of an enterprise." OR should I write up new loan agreement letter increasing the term of the loan to 3 yeas and put them under creditors amount falling AFTER one year in account 2015-2016 ( management account ) .

is there any minimum term required for the term of the loan? as I found most of the loan agreements are either for 3 or 5 years but couldn't find anything abt the minimum term in both application form and policy guidance.

Really appreciate your quick response considering the time left to make a visa application.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Director loan term (ZIMBA)

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:58 am

No multiple posts. Continue where you started: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 11032.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice