ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success - 13th June 2016- Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

c0ntract0r
Newly Registered

ILR Success - 13th June 2016- Croydon

Post by c0ntract0r » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:57 pm

Hi All,

I would like to thank everyone who contributes to the forums here for the help that you provide to applicants like me. I got my ILR approved on Monday at Croydon.

I have my own limited company and was employed full time before this. I applied in Tier 1 General 5 year category with 2 dependants. I provided the following documents :

1. Original Passport for each applicant
2. Current BRP for each applicant
3. 2 photos of each applicant with full name at the back
4. Degree certificate with Original Letter from University confirming degree was taught in English
5. Life in UK Pass certificate for main applicant and spouse
6. English Language test pass scoresheet and certificate from Trinity College London for the spouse
7. Documentation for Cohabitation -Council tax bills, bank statements, poll cards, utility bills covering a period of last 2 years
8. Certificate of Incorporation for Limited company
9. Letter from Accountant regarding earnings for 12 months
10. 12 month Salary statements from accountant
11. 12 month dividend vouchers
12. 12 month invoices for Limited company
13. Last 5 years P60s
14. P45 from previous employment
15. Company accounts submitted to HMRC for year ending 31 Dec 2015
16. Bank statements for last 12 months showing salary and dividend payments coming into personal account
17. Bank statements for last 12 months for business account
18. Latest self-assessment statement from HMRC
19. Share certificates of Limited company
20. Statement of earnings for previous full time employment
21. Employment History for last 5 years from HMRC
22. SA 302 for last 5 years from HMRC
23. Tax year overview for last 5 years

sunny_sunny
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Success - 13th June 2016- Croydon

Post by sunny_sunny » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:36 pm

Congrats!
Yours is a perfect clean ILR application

kirankhalil75

Post by kirankhalil75 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Hi
Congrat for your application

I want to ask you couple of question if you don't mind .
1 Could you give me more detail about application
2 Did you meet with case worker ?
3 Did you give the interview or they ask you any type of question about your application?
4 Did they give you any questioner to fill ?
5 Did you done any tax addemmends before you apply for ILR application ?
6 Have you submit self assessment every year to year to HMRC or do you file any late Assessments ?

sorry i asked you so many question because i want to apply ILR next month i am so confused about my Visa because HO changing their rules day by day If you give me more details so its more easy to understand these things

thanks

c0ntract0r
Newly Registered

Post by c0ntract0r » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:23 pm

kirankhalil75 wrote:Hi

I want to ask you couple of question if you don't mind .
3 Did you give the interview or they ask you any type of question about your application?
6 Have you submit self assessment every year to year to HMRC or do you file any late Assessments ?

sorry i asked you so many question because i want to apply ILR next month i am so confused about my Visa because HO changing their rules day by day If you give me more details so its more easy to understand these things

thanks

Let me know what details are you looking for and I will be happy to share.

No, but she did call me once on my mobile while I was in the waiting area. I am going to register one child through MN1 so did not apply for ILR, case worker wanted to clarify why I had one dependant less in ILR application when compared to last Visa extension. I explained the situation to her and she said it was fine and she'll add it in the case.

Did not get any interview and they did not ask any questions other than the one I mentioned above.

No

Did not do any tax amendments. When I filed my first Self assessment after setting up my limited company , I used an amount for the full time employment which was different than what my employer had reported to HMRC, this was because they had not encashed the correct number of leave days initially and paid me some amount after sending me my P45 whereas I used the earnings mentioned in my P45 for filling self assessment. For this I had received a letter from HMRC saying that some tax was pending , I paid it in full as soon as possible. Other than this I had no tax corrections. I actually paid £100 extra for my self assessment tax just to make sure nothing is due on me.

Submitted self assessment every year on time.

jibon

Post by jibon » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:30 am

Congratulation!!!!!!!!!

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:16 am

kirankhalil75 wrote:Hi

thanks
There's no evidence (for example in announcements on Gov UK website or in republished guidance) to think that HO rules are changing "day by day".

This is a government department tied by due process and inertia; as such, not likely to be very agile.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.