ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company name change

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmppune

Company name change

Post by hsmppune » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:09 am

Hi Forum,

I have got my HSMP approval and am planning to apply for EC as soon as possible.

I recently came across another roadblock. My company was taken over by another company a couple of years back, but the legal transition completed last month.

So out of the 6 months payslips I am presenting as evidence, 4 have the old company name, and latest 2 have the new name.

Can someone please tell me what I can do to ensure my EC doesnt get rejected on this basis? If I need to get something in written from the company, please provide the format for the same.

Thanks and Regards
hsmppune

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:57 pm

As a Moderator I can see the IP address used when you made your post. Had you been in the UK I would say that if you go to the Companies House website you can get details of any official changes of names of companies.

But in your country, can you do that? If so do check and see what the company register says. and as necessary printout to prove that the name has changed.
John