ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do we need to send HSMP approval letter for FLR's

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kck9
BANNED

Do we need to send HSMP approval letter for FLR's

Post by kck9 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:45 am

Dear friends,

It might sound silly to ask this question......my friend asked me whether we need to send the HSMP approval letter with the FLR (HSMP) applications (for initial or extension Flr's)......I remeber sending a copy for my FLR, but it was old rules when I did so......I dont want to give wrong information to him......

Can you please clarify whether we need to send original/copy of HSMP approval letter with FLR (HSMP) application (intial/extension).......

Thanks in advance........

Thank you

Post by 1971 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:06 am

Hi,

I dont think its a 'must' but I advise you send every documents required for extension on the FLR(HSMP) Guidance notes. It is also good that you make available all substantial evidences you have to claim your points. Why holding it back if you have it. Just include it and leave the rest for the caseworker to decide.Don't give them any opportunity to find faults in your application.

I wish you the best.

~1971.