ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouce Visa Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

athivak243
Newly Registered

Spouce Visa Help

Post by athivak243 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:35 am

Hi Everyone,
I am going to submit spouse visa for my family under Category F(Director of a limited company). I have list of documents specified in Appendix FM-SE under Self-employment or Director of a
specified limited company in the UK , Category F and in the Director of a specified limited company in the UK – specified evidence. I want to clarify my doubt regarding the below paragraph 9(a). My clarification is do i need to submit any proof for list of directors or list shareholders in the company or percentage of shares held by shareholders in the company for last finance year. I guess this information is available in my Current appointment reports. I am not able to find answer for this. Kindly requesting you to give me your inputs.

Paragraph 9(a) of Appendix FM-SE states that the specified type of limited company
registered in the UK is one in which:
(i) the person is a director of the company (or another company within the same group);
and
(ii) shares are held (directly or indirectly) by the person, their partner or the following
family members of the person or their partner, parent, grandparent, child, stepchild,
grandchild, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece or first cousin; and
(iii) any remaining shares are held (directly or indirectly) by fewer than five other
persons.

Thanks
athivak.