ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Integra queries to the employer

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmppune

Integra queries to the employer

Post by hsmppune » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:17 pm

Hi Forum,

Does someone know exactly what queries are made by Integra at the time of verification to the employer.

I have heard they ask details like date of joining, date of leaving if applicable, designation and salary details.

I am not sure if my employer would be comfortable revealing these details on the phone. Specially the salary detail part, they might not even agree to disclose over email.

Has someone else faced any issue due to such confidentiality policy adopted by select companies?

Looking forward to hearing first hand experiences on this one.

Thanks and Regards

arsenalsri

Post by arsenalsri » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:40 pm

I don't have answers to your question, but have similar questions of my own. My current supervisor, doesn't know of my applying for HSMP and I would like to keep it that way till I get my EC approved. Would the Integra talk to my supervisor or will they just finish of with the HR. I am based out of Chennai, but my HR rep is based in Bangalore, so I am not sure how to go about it. Should I just give the board number and Integra will ask for HR and get details?

friefox

Post by friefox » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:19 pm

I have similar concerns.
I have just mailed the British High Commission and would post their reply as soon as i get one

marupa

Post by marupa » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:24 pm

Hi firefox,

Did you get a reply? Actually I applied EC on 23rd Nov at Chennai VFS. I haven't got any integra checks as of now, or I am not sure if it happened.

The only thing that I am worried about is that, I have submitted my payslips till Oct. In nov i had taken some leave on loss of pay. if integra just checks my prev month salary then it would be low, would they specify the month of the salary while checking or would they just generalize and ask last drawn salary.

I am worried??

Do let me know if you have any answers.

Thanks,
marupa