ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do Child have to attained Citizenship Ceremony?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

qhussain

Do Child have to attained Citizenship Ceremony?

Post by qhussain » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:18 pm

Dear All,

I will be applying for JCAP(Naturalization/Registration + Passport) for myself and my daughter(born abroad and hold ILR) first week of July using NCS.

I know, I have to attained Citizenship Ceremony but I am not sure, if my daughter(age 7) has to attained Citizenship Ceremony as well?

Reason I am looking for this information, as I have to send BRP after Citizenship Ceremony, so if child does not attained Citizenship Ceremony when will he/she need to send BRP?

Best Regards,
Hussain

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Do Child have to attained Citizenship Ceremony?

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:27 pm

No, children are not required to attend the ceremony.

Send BRP card back with yours. It is posted back to HO, not handed in at the ceremony.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.