ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa from Pakistan - Some Queries

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asif316uk
Newly Registered

Spouse visa from Pakistan - Some Queries

Post by asif316uk » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:26 am

Hi I would be very grateful if someone could guide me in the right dorection. Thanks in advance.

I am currently applying for a spouse visa for my wife who is in pakistan. I am in the UK I will be applying soon in the next few weeks just awaiting last bank statement. My questions are.

The vaf4a forms both online and appendix 2 need to be signed by my spouse. I understand I need to submit this to sheffield with her signature.
Does my wife need to also submit these same forms at her appointment as well as me sending them to sheffield?
Does my wife need to send a copy off everything I am submitting to gerrys when she goes for her biometrics?

Sorry I am really confused. As I need her signature on both forms and once i submit the appliction I will be time constricted. Can someone please clarify. Thanks

I hopei made sense. Just very stressed!

Kind regard
Asif

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa from Pakistan - Some Queries

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:30 am

I have moved/split your post to avoid confusion in the other members topic where you posted.

Have a read through this whole Spouse Visa from Pakistan - Step by Step Guide (Click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:55 am

asif316uk wrote:Hi I would be very grateful if someone could guide me in the right dorection. Thanks in advance.

I am currently applying for a spouse visa for my wife who is in pakistan. I am in the UK I will be applying soon in the next few weeks just awaiting last bank statement. My questions are.

The vaf4a forms both online and appendix 2 need to be signed by my spouse. I understand I need to submit this to sheffield with her signature.
Does my wife need to also submit these same forms at her appointment as well as me sending them to sheffield?
Does my wife need to send a copy off everything I am submitting to gerrys when she goes for her biometrics?

Sorry I am really confused. As I need her signature on both forms and once i submit the appliction I will be time constricted. Can someone please clarify. Thanks

I hopei made sense. Just very stressed!

Kind regard
Asif
Appendix 2 dont ask for any signature and sponsor can fill it on behalf of applicant. Printed online form has two pages where applicant need hand signature. Your wife can make two copy of printed forms after submitting online. One she can keep for herself . Your wife only need to take printed form, passports along with appointment and fees confirmation receipt in order to enrol for biomteric . Your wife can send signature pages of printed form( or complete form if you cannot print form uk ) along with all supporting documents ie TB certificate, English certificate, photographs, wedding/relationship documents etc which you can send to Sheffield along with sponsor document with origin in uk i.e bank statement/wages/accommodation details etc. You will need to send these documents within two week after your wife enrol biometric details in home country

asif316uk
Newly Registered

Post by asif316uk » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:44 am

Thank you very much for your swift response.

asif316uk
Newly Registered

Post by asif316uk » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:05 am

Sorry to be a pain, just a few little questions.

1. Do I need to copy every single page of my application and send it with my original application?
or is it select documents?

2. I have included a copy of my fathers Land Registry, is this right, or do I need to send the original?

3. Do I need the letter from my father which states I may stay at his property attested by a solicitor?

Many Thanks

maggi

Post by maggi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:45 pm

asif316uk wrote:Sorry to be a pain, just a few little questions.

1. Do I need to copy every single page of my application and send it with my original application?
or is it select documents?

2. I have included a copy of my fathers Land Registry, is this right, or do I need to send the original?

3. Do I need the letter from my father which states I may stay at his property attested by a solicitor?

Many Thanks

1) I copied everything, and put the photocopies in a separate envelope with "photocopies" written with bold marker outside the envelop. Not sure if it was required or not, but I did it as there wasn't any harm.
2) As far I know all documents should be original. To the least, I'll take them to a solicitor, who will photocopy and stamp,sign, date the photocopy stating its a true copy of the original. The solicitor may take a fee, to avoid that, I think your bank may also provide this service for free
3) No harm in that, rather it should be provided if you plan to stay with your father and providing his land registry documents as supporting documents