ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent : Query on Employer Details

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cottongear

urgent : Query on Employer Details

Post by cottongear » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:39 pm

In the HSMP application form it is mentioned that we need to provide the complete details of our employer (name, contact person, address, phone, fax, email). This is mentioned in the Previous earnings section below the points 28 & 31 and also in some other place.

But, in the documents required to be provided by the employer (salary slip) I dont have these details.

So, now i have the following questions:

1. Where shall we provide these information (in the main covering letter and/or cover letter for Earnings section) ?

2. Who can we give as contact person (Payroll Manager - person who has signed the salary slip ) ?

Kindly suggest.
CG

prem12

Re: urgent : Query on Employer Details

Post by prem12 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:39 pm

cottongear wrote:In the HSMP application form it is mentioned that we need to provide the complete details of our employer (name, contact person, address, phone, fax, email). This is mentioned in the Previous earnings section below the points 28 & 31 and also in some other place.

But, in the documents required to be provided by the employer (salary slip) I dont have these details.

So, now i have the following questions:

1. Where shall we provide these information (in the main covering letter and/or cover letter for Earnings section) ?

2. Who can we give as contact person (Payroll Manager - person who has signed the salary slip ) ?

Kindly suggest.
CG
1.Yes
2.Yes
________
OXYCONTIN REHAB ADVICE
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

friefox

Post by friefox » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:58 pm

I provided the details of the person to be contacted t overify the wage slips in the covering letter.
I wrote the same details with pen on the first-in-series wage slip that i attached