ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK visit Visa for In Laws

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vidhib
Newly Registered

UK visit Visa for In Laws

Post by vidhib » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:04 am

Hi,

I am working on ICT long term in UK.

I had recently applied for my in Laws for UK visit visa ( 6 months) which I as sponsor. I have provided all my documents ( bank statement/Salary slip/Emp Letter/Passport/Visa etc).

they have provided their banks statement & FDs. The bank balance was around 70K INR & FDs were around 200K INR.

However the visa was rejected mentioning below points-

1. The mention that fund shown as 70 K are very moderate for the visa
2. They mentioned that you have no dependents in India
3. You have not shown any asset to show you will return to India
4. For FD they mention that these are maturity based and would encourage financial lose if withdraw early. you have not shown any confidence that you can bear that loss.

now, I am planning to reapply with below points in consideration-

1. Bank balance of 1.5 lac INR for each
2. Son's passport copy & employment letter to show that they have a son which would be a strong reason for them to come back in India

Please let me know if this should be enough or I shall put any other documents along with that.

I have one more query - can their son ( working in India) sponsor their visa if not me. I am thinking that would be better & I can only show that I can accommodate in UK while they travel.

Many Thanks
Bhappi