ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

accomodation

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

m000n

accomodation

Post by m000n » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:05 pm

hi every one,

my question is about accomodation ,that i want to apply spuse visa for my husband,who is back home at the moment.i rented 2 bedroom flat and one other person searing flat with me i accupy big double room,small room is for other person,what i want to ask is,is that the one big room enough to show for spose visa or i need to show all flat? In contract do i need to mention the other person or not? The main contract is on my name but i share rent,do i need to show the proof of rent pay by other person or just ok to add person in the contract?
One more question is that my wages is £1100 per month and i pay £450 including tax and bills.after all expenses i save nearly £450 per month on the top i have£1000 saving, Is it enough to sponser my husband? THANKS.
GOD BLESS U ALL.

vinny

accomodation

Post by vinny » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:20 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.