ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization and driving with no insurance (1st day mistak

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

addtad2004
Newly Registered

Naturalization and driving with no insurance (1st day mistak

Post by addtad2004 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:04 pm

Hi There ,

I wanted to apply for naturalization

1. Nov 2013 first day of driving stopped by police and driving with no insurance (mistake by seller ) but no option .

2. April 2014 found letter from my old address about fine & penalty points so I went to court to check that but I didn't challenge I just accepted and paid the fine after a bit of reduction by the court.6 points and £400

...it has been two years now do I have to wait 3 years until April 2017 or I am ok to apply now ? I would be very happy if you can share me your experience as you might know how stressful it is about deciding to do it or not.

I checked police certificate for immigration and I have no criminal record I am confused please .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalization and driving with no insurance (1st day mi

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:46 pm

1. Nov 2013 first day of driving stopped by police and driving with no insurance (mistake by seller ) but no option .
Don't why you think this is the 'sellers mistake? It is YOUR mistake.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.