ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Partner applying for ILR 10 years b4 Tier 2 General

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mindocs
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Partner applying for ILR 10 years b4 Tier 2 General

Post by mindocs » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:52 am

Hi guys,

I hope you can answer or had experienced this

My spouse is the main applicant on Tier 2 General and I am on Tier 2 Partner. However, I will be soon completing my 10 years qualifying periods (2 years before my spouse) and I would like to apply for the ILR through this route.

Will there be any issues that I need to be aware? And if the Home Office had any restriction in place. I spent good couple of days flicking through various webpages including the Home Office's one and Google searches but I have not found a topic related to my circumstance.

Many many thanks in advance

M.

sarizvi2k
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Partner applying for ILR 10 years b4 Tier 2 Gener

Post by sarizvi2k » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:54 pm

You can apply for 10 years on your own, there will be no issue. You can call home office for confirmation