ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Spouse visa from pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saim0204
Newly Registered

UK Spouse visa from pakistan

Post by saim0204 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:19 pm

Hi everyone,

I am a british citizen in the process of applying for my husband's spouse visa (he is in pakistan) I think I have everything in order, just waiting for my 6th wage slip as I get paid next week (plus my bank statements to support the wage slips).

My question is there are a lot of immigration services available to submit the case, would you recommend using these? Do I need a solicitor?

My dad is helping me and is worried we will miss something as he has spoken to some solicitors/immigration advisors who offer to complete ALL the necessary paperwork. Some of them will complete the online form for a fee, but I did this myself with no problems...
I have now decided to ask someone just to check through the paperwork before I send it to Sheffield and to make sure I have everything in correct amounts and formats etc..Do I need a solicitor?

I also require clarification on the process.
I have completed the online Visa4UK form.
So are these the next steps?...to arrange the biometrics appointment and pay the fee.
My husband goes to the appointment in Islamabad with his signed Visa4UK form printout and passport.
We then have 10 days for him to send this printout (and anything else they give him?) back to me and then I send that with allll the other evidence/paperwork plus VAF4A to Sheffield?

Some issues:
My signature on my attested photocopy of passport does not match the one on my marriage certificate.
Passport was issued in 2010 and my wedding in 2015, I have completely changed it...will this create a big problem? I read somewhere that they accept signatures evolve over time... I haven't signed my letter as a sponsor yet because I noticed the difference

My P60 has a small rip in it :( i ripped the edge whilst opening it and the 'Final tax code' number is ripped, you can still make it out, it's not missing. But I don't want this small issue to become a reason of rejection. I found a letter from HM revenue and customs confirming my tax code, if necessary I can provide this?

Any help appreciated thanks :)

zakariyya_amir
Newly Registered

Re: UK Spouse visa from pakistan

Post by zakariyya_amir » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:11 pm

hi there,

can you please provide a link or something that says that you can apply from uk as i m also applying for my wife she is i Pakistan but keep getting confused who is gonna submit the documents.

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK Spouse visa from pakistan

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:17 am

zakariyya_amir wrote:hi there,

can you please provide a link or something that says that you can apply from uk as i m also applying for my wife she is i Pakistan but keep getting confused who is gonna submit the documents.

thanks
Please continue in your existing topic where you have already been given advice and you have the link on the process for spouse visa from Pakistan.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1457510
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.