ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irregular Salaries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saqib95
Newly Registered

Irregular Salaries

Post by saqib95 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:58 am

Hi Group,

There is a problem with my salary regularity in the past year. Actually my company generates it payslips on 30/31st of each month. However, we are paid by cross cheques, which we have to deposit in our personal accounts ourselves. Now over the past year, i normally received my cheques on 10th or even on 23rd of next month, as I am often in field for work.

Now is this a problem regarding the HSMP salary point claim? I can show them the salary slips , but if I show them my bank satatement then it will show the variations in the deposit date. Would this be risky? Whats the way out?

Thanks

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:51 am

I dont think it is a problem. There is a new template they have showed on hsmp faq's. You can use that template when sending the application......check hsmp faq's on the home office website......