ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa documents not returned

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aleena_wasiq1
Pakistan

Visit Visa documents not returned

Post by Aleena_wasiq1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Hi,

My sister applied for visit visa to UK , her visa was refused but they didn't return the supporting documents. Is it normal or shall I speak to them to return my documents as they were my original payslips and documents.

I am really worried about it.

Thanks,

Aleena

Aleena_wasiq1
Pakistan

Re: Visit Visa documents not returned

Post by Aleena_wasiq1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Hi,

Can someone please update on above? I'm really worried about the documents, not sure how to request them back.

I'll really appreciate a prompt reply.

Thanks,

Aleena

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:14 pm

Wow, you waited a whole 5 minutes before bumping the topic for an urgent response! :shock:

Suggest contact the office where she submitted documents. Originals should be returned if it was obvious that they are originals, i.e. not online printouts.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aleena_wasiq1
Pakistan

Post by Aleena_wasiq1 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:06 am

Hi, thanks for responding very quickly n sorry for chasing without waiting it was because i was abit nervous for my documents.

Thanks again