ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

forgot to declare work history in full

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jehan

forgot to declare work history in full

Post by jehan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:25 pm

hay i applied nationality on married based i mean AN6(2) just declared last three years work history asked NCS they said it fine because i didn't remember old employer before three years will it effect on application,I read guide was not written there that if you don't declare full history application will be refused please can you light on this (before this working part time in a firm in 2011 20012)
thanks in advance

jehan

Re: forgot to declare work history in full

Post by jehan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:38 pm

i did not work in UK illegally just forget employer detail mean address and contact no

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:57 pm

jehan wrote:hay i applied nationality on married based i mean AN6(2) just declared last three years work history asked NCS they said it fine because i didn't remember old employer before three years will it effect on application,I read guide was not written there that if you don't declare full history application will be refused please can you light on this (before this working part time in a firm in 2011 20012)
thanks in advance
(Up to) 10 years work history is required.

The 3 years for a spouse under 6(2) of BNA only relates to residence in UK.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

jehan

Post by jehan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:24 pm

i did not understand i only start work in UK from 2011 and forget employer name 2011 to 2012 then worked 3 years more from 2012 to 2016 which i mentioned

jehan

Post by jehan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:00 pm

I AN book let just written work history but even you declare they can check from your NIE so if you was doing legally working should be fine if you worked without permission then should be problem if I am wrong please correct me
Thanks again for you kind help for me