ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Discontinuity...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Discontinuity...

Post by crusador0408 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:31 am

I had looked on past earnings thread, but that dealt only with seconded overseas income.
My query is in regard to past earnings whether i can show nov, dec 2006 and then feb till nov 2007. I mean with a gap of january 2007.
Will this work?
Otherwise
If i need to take january, In january there was change of employer plsu no payslip and bank statement to prove for it. However, i can show a letter signed n sealed by finance dept. But i dont have second evidence. As last year's tax form(ITR ) contains the figures of whole year which doesnt proves for january.

Please help.
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

Reshma

Post by Reshma » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:15 am

You can have discontinuity in the 12 months. But the 12 months has to be consecutive.

So you can show from Dec06 to Nov07 without including January07 or...
Dec06 to Nov07 without includeing January07. Regarding the evidences, you have to submit 2 primary evidences. You read more details at ec-hsmp.blogspot.com This blog explains the Previous Earnings documents.

Regards
Reshma