ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FP to SET LR options

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zidane

FP to SET LR options

Post by zidane » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:07 am

Dear members,

I was a few months short of ILR, so i applied for FP application and now the bio-metrics have come in , the last day to enroll is the 4th of July , I will be eligible for SET LR on the 18th of July (this is the date 28 days before the 10 years) , Its only 12 working days after enrolling to reach the required marker. I would ,however, like to know if a refusal decision is made before the 18th and what are the repercussions.

Is is some-what safe to assume that 12 working days is a short time to make a decision considering I have a dependent attached to the application as well.
say if i get refused on the 12th etc. would it change anything for me or can I still go as i had intended to the p.e.o.

I dont have my current passport on me , but have the previous ones and would rather spend 500 more for a speedy reply ,even if it is not on the same day which is highly likely as i have done some research into it.

Your advise and input is much needed
Thanks
Zidane