ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen visa family visitor Austria

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

james321
Newly Registered

Schengen visa family visitor Austria

Post by james321 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:38 pm

I need proper guidance for family visitor short term 90-days visa. applicant is my sister unmarried and in late 20's she work as school teacher doing job for past 6 months she got employment letter and bank statement which show her salary credited each month but unfortunately her earning is below income tax threshold and closing balance is nil.

Sponsor is sibling (sister and brother) both share one room apartment. provided us

Residence contract document
Elektronische Verpflichtungserklärung - EVE
Passport and residence visa card copies
bank statement of one month which i am aware not sufficient

Applicant (my sister) want to visit for 2 weeks only. i can pay her visit easily can attach good last 6 month bank statement along with supporting affidavit.

My question what is her chances to get visa? she just dont want to get refusal letter as she is applying for first time to visit any EU country. applying from Pakistan

Regards