ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INIS lost my Educational docs.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

syedali07
Newly Registered

INIS lost my Educational docs.

Post by syedali07 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:29 pm

Hello,

I've applied for Ireland student visa last year in June, which was refused and my dcos was sent back to Pakistand, which i received. I appealed against the decisions and sent me docs and appeal directly to dublin office via DHL, my appeal was refused as well and on letter they said they don't send the docs to Pakistan, so i have given them address of my brother in UK, in first mail they sent me the photocopies of my docs, i've asked them again and the sent me the few letter i've sent with the applications, i informed them again about the Educational docs and the third time they sent the affidavit only. Since January i am chasing my docs since than they were asking which docs is missing i given them detailed list, they replied we have posted your docs i asked them it was only photocopies and i didn't receive the original docs, they keep asking me same questions again and again and now since more than one month they are not replying to my email.

Please advise.

Thank you.