ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hsmp to acknowledge application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

f2k
Diamond Member

hsmp to acknowledge application

Post by f2k » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:18 pm

I see they are introducing new application forms, and they are going to start acknowledging reciept of application and sending out to you the reference number. at least that will free them from spending time replying to emails and phone calls in relation to reference numbers and reciept of application. shame they are not introducing any new changes to speed up applications or clear the SIX month backlog

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... 2004_.html?

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:39 pm

Dont loose hope yet. Its only the first step. There may be internally other measures they are undertaking. Acknowledging reciepts is definetly aimed to reduce the time spent of phone calls and emails.

The meeting of the User Panel due on the 15th of September has taken place on the 29th of September and the HO is due to publish the minutes. Lets wait a bit more to see what other steps if any they are taking.

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:47 pm

Way to go HO - atleast they are now starting to take some action rather than filling their coffers with our £150 8)

I wonder whether the FLR (IED) forms are gonna change as well :roll:
Where there is a will there is a way.

Raghu
Newly Registered

Post by Raghu » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:34 pm

My app reached Doncaster on the 19th and I was shocked when I recvd an email from HO on the 20th with my ref no.

I had also asked for my docs to be returned to an address in UK which was declined. So I called them (the email had a direct phone no) and I was told that it will be sent to the address where I am currently resident.
(I live in Dubai but had asked if they could send the docs to my address in India - in Dubai mail is delivered to PO Box and usually ppl have their mail delivered to them employers PO box - which I didnt want !)

I think its good that they are getting proactive!!

kt
Newly Registered

hsmp to acknowledge applications

Post by kt » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:03 am

Dear 22277, I was also in DXB and when applied now back in India. But mentioned Indian address to return appl. What did HO said in response to your request? Have they agreed?
Bcoz you are right its not advisable to return appl. on employer's PBox no.
cheers
kt :)