ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Don't Have 10 year Employment History For Form AN

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mian1

Don't Have 10 year Employment History For Form AN

Post by mian1 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:06 pm

hello

Form AN
Application for Naturalisation as a British Citizen

Page 10
Question 1.50

Employment history in UK during past 10 years, or since date of entry if you have been here for less than 10 years (continue on page 22 and use additional sheets if needed).

From To Occupation Employer Name Employer address

I am in UK since September 2006 and got ILR on 5 years Route.
i have Employment Record for Last 6 years .
but Dispose of the record before 6 year.

so I don't know the employment Dates From and To
i had short period jobs during 2006-07, 2007-08 , 2008-09,2009-10
so don't know the start and finish Dates for these employments .
i was on Student VISA until 28 August 2009 .... what i can do to get these records .. even Tax office want the record of upto Last 7 years .
i just done the mistake a thrown away that record as think don,t need me that.
i had Tax calculations for 2007-2008
Employment 1 1435
employment 2 3477
Employment 3 2453

Total 7365

i had Tax calculations for 2008-2009
Paye Income 4946

and similar for 2009-10

What i can do to get Date Order record and from where i can get that.
or just mention on the form that i don't have the record about previous employment.

any help appreciated
thanks in advance

Hola2015

Re: Don't Have 10 year Employment History For Form AN

Post by Hola2015 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:56 pm

Fill in as much information as you can or you could ask for archive information from HMRC?

Rizcon

Post by Rizcon » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:45 am

Hola2015 wrote:Fill in as much information as you can or you could ask for archive information from HMRC?
Have you read the guidelines for the form AN1 ?
It says;
1.48- 1.50 You must provide details of all your National Insurance contributions made for your current and previous employment during the past 10 years. To support this claim evidence can be in the form of payslips, P60s covering the relevant period, or a letter(s) from the employer(s) confirming you have worked for them, from the start and finish date.

I don't know that applicants who don't remember their part time jobs will be able to provide these details especially in case of the companies who closed their business and applicants doesn't have any pay slips or any other kind of evidence?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:47 am

Rizcon wrote:Have you read the guidelines for the form AN1 ?
It says;
1.48- 1.50 You must provide details of all your National Insurance contributions made for your current and previous employment during the past 10 years. To support this claim evidence can be in the form of payslips, P60s covering the relevant period, or a letter(s) from the employer(s) confirming you have worked for them, from the start and finish date.

I don't know that applicants who don't remember their part time jobs will be able to provide these details especially in case of the companies who closed their business and applicants doesn't have any pay slips or any other kind of evidence?
Just something to consider if it's NI contributions that you are after, this information is now accessible through HMRC's Personal Tax Account login facility. This enables those who pay taxes through PAYE rather than self-assessment to make minor amendments and also view their complete NI history, from when they first began employment in the UK.

I found this out inadvertently, when I registered earlier this year.

mian1

Post by mian1 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:45 pm

NI immage.png
NI Account immage
NI immage.png (17.94 KiB) Viewed 4672 times
cs95tdg wrote:
Rizcon wrote:Have you read the guidelines for the form AN1 ?

Just something to consider if it's NI contributions that you are after, this information is now accessible through HMRC's Personal Tax Account login facility. This enables those who pay taxes through PAYE rather than self-assessment to make minor amendments and also view their complete NI history, from when they first began employment in the UK.

I found this out inadvertently, when I registered earlier this year.
I tried to Look in my HMRC login but it only show details For Year is not Full and show Full year but no details for this year NI Contributions
any help about this
Thanks

i went to HMRC Login Page

Than Personal tax account

National Insurance

Check your National Insurance record

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:44 pm

Looking at the screenshot, it appears somewhat different to what I saw. I was able to see the 'view details' link against each of the years listed. As the site is still a BETA website, I'm not sure whether they have been making changes to it over the last few months.

That may be the reason for the difference. I do know that when I spoke to HMRC in March/April when I first found out about this facility, they did say they would be gradually introducing different features to help PAYE based employees to inform HMRC of changes to personal circumstances/details online, instead of having to phone them. So it may be that it's still early days.