ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help me on EEA PR filling out the form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tungoc
Newly Registered

Please help me on EEA PR filling out the form

Post by tungoc » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:51 am

Hi all,
I am EEA national and my wife is non-EEA national.
I've been in UK since 2011.
I am applying the EEA PR but would need some help from you to clarify some questions (and I thank you very much for that):

1. Could we fill out one form only for
- the document certifying permanent residence for me and
- a permanent residence card for my spouse ?
Is there any one have the same situation as mine ?
2. In this case, should I left out the sponsor as I am applying for myself (EEA national) and add my spouse in the same form ?
3. As we are in digital era, could we send the print-out of digital version of several bills, TV licensing, electricity,... ?

Thank you so much for your help
Ngoc

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Please help me on EEA PR filling out the form

Post by chaoclive » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:00 pm

tungoc wrote:Hi all,
I am EEA national and my wife is non-EEA national.
I've been in UK since 2011.
I am applying the EEA PR but would need some help from you to clarify some questions (and I thank you very much for that):

1. Could we fill out one form only for
- the document certifying permanent residence for me and
- a permanent residence card for my spouse ?
Is there any one have the same situation as mine ?
2. In this case, should I left out the sponsor as I am applying for myself (EEA national) and add my spouse in the same form ?
3. As we are in digital era, could we send the print-out of digital version of several bills, TV licensing, electricity,... ?

Thank you so much for your help
Ngoc
1) Don't put more than 1 person on an application form. You should fill in two separate forms.

2) Leave out the sponsor for your own form. Add you as the sponsor on her form.

3) If you have nothing else, you will have to print the electronic bills. I'm sure you have received something in paper format that you can include though. What about the letters stating your national insurance numbers? Letters from the doctor/hospital/dentist? Driving license application letters? Library letters? Mortgage account statements/rental agreements? Letters from the benefits office? I have always kept paper statements active for my credit cards and bank account statements just so I have a body of proof for the future. You could also consider adding polling cards/letters from the electoral register if you are on it.

If you're not in a rush, you could also apply to HMRC to get national insurance records just to give some extra proof. See here: https://www.gov.uk/check-national-insurance-record