ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application refused

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

farrukh90
Newly Registered

application refused

Post by farrukh90 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:29 pm

hi gurus,
urgent help needed please.my application got refused for eea family member without the right of appeal as i couldnt supply home office with original passport of my sponsor.The letter of refusal has the date 10 june 2016.but my solicitor received it on 15 june.i am wondering how many days i have to put new application?which date of both as mentioned dates is the start date for that period?As i have now the original docs of the sponsor.tia.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: application refused

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:18 pm

What is your relation to the EU sponsor?

What about your dependents?

Your previous posts suggest you were on Tier 4, or applied for FLR(O) and then looking to switch back to Tier 4 or applying for Tier 2?? :shock:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1284475
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.