ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR checklist

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rk050776
India

ILR checklist

Post by rk050776 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Dear Experts,

I have my ILR (T1 G) appointment scheduled for 15th July. During my 5 years I was in Contracting for first 3 years and in Permanent job from the last 2 years. Based on this information can you confirm the below checklist is enough or am I missing something?

SET O Form
Self Covering Letter
Salary Slips signed and Stamped by HR
Last 12 months Personal Bank Statements
Original Qualification Proof and NARIC Letters showing Qualication and Language Assessment
Life in the UK Test Certificate
P60 for the last 5 years
HMRC Employment History and SA302
Absences Letter from Employer
Last 5 years Travel History which shows 171 days absences
Photographs

Thanks in Advance!

teddy0409

Re: ILR checklist

Post by teddy0409 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:05 pm

Dear RK,
Hope you are doing fine and good luck with your application,
Please make sure you have correct tax records SA302 with HMRC which corresponds with HO,
(If the below applicable to you)
If you have made any amendments or late filing for any of the qualifying period for Visa, Please ensure you have a receipt received from HMRC showing when your amended/late tax return was submitted.
If you have submitted your returns online, Then you will have a IR Mark (The IR Mark is a software program that helps the taxpayer prove whether the online submission held by HMRC is correct), Please take a print out of this IR Mark and submit with your visa application, If possible with a accompanying letter from your acting accountant,
Kind Regards,
Anan
If Not We, Then Who?