ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Extension and New born baby First application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sdesaraju
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 General Extension and New born baby First application

Post by sdesaraju » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:08 pm

Hi Team,

My Tier 2 General visa is expiring on 22-Sep-2016 and planning to extend it (via same Employer). I would like to submit the Extension application for me and my Wife.

Now, we have a new born baby and I would like to apply baby's first Visa along with my Extension application. Is this possible? Can I apply the extension for my wife, and myself along with baby's first visa at the same time?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Saikrishna

bsc2007
India

Re: Tier 2 General Extension and New born baby First applica

Post by bsc2007 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:17 pm

Yes, it is possible to apply for your baby's 1st visa along with your extension visa (although technically you can get away without applying for a visa for your baby!).

Kind regards,
B

sdesaraju
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 2 General Extension and New born baby First applica

Post by sdesaraju » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:56 pm

Hi bsc2007,

Many Thanks for you reply.

When I submit the application online, I will provide the details of number of dependants applying with me. Visa fee will be £664.00 for non-shortage occupations for me (excluding IHS). Do I need to pay the visa application fee for each dependent separetly (I think Yes??)

Sorry I am slightly consfused in this..

Regards,
Saikrishna