ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In Country Switch: Current Students

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ravi111
Newly Registered

Post by ravi111 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:56 am

Hi,
I am a masters student in the UK and applied for HSMP based on my past earnings, bachelor's degree and age.
I have finished the classes and exams for my masters degree but the graduation certificate is available only in March. Can i make an in country switch earlier and start working in January end.
I already have a job offer as well. Is it possible to get a switch out of the country even though i haven't got anything to prove that my degree is complete.
thanks
ravi

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:39 pm

only if you can get evidence that you have completed and passed the course.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

Stokey
Newly Registered

Post by Stokey » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:05 am

Hi,

Im on Student visa in UK since September 2005. Unfortunately, i havn't completed Master Degree, instead im holding PGDBA.

Im planning to apply for HSMP based on my past earnings before student, bachelor's degree and age.

I think i can't claim 5 points for Master degree, and can i still claim points for UK study experience? (as living in UK for 2 years)

How can i explain to officer about not completing degree in UK and 2years gap?

Thanks.
Stokey