ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa for Irish citizen

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Cork121
Newly Registered

spouse visa for Irish citizen

Post by Cork121 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:44 pm

Hi Every one .i recently got Irish citizenship on behalf of 5 year EuFm .my question is that
i want to get married back to home country and i recently got Divorced from my Eu Wife. i heard that there is law that dose not allow me to bring wife from none Eu country to Ireland for 7 years ?dose anyone know if that is true ?if someone can share the link of that information .Thanks IN ADVANCE

adublin
Ireland

Re: spouse visa for Irish citizen

Post by adublin » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:08 pm

Hi there,
Its been few months since this post was submitted. Wondering have u applied already, or any news?
Anyway i found this info online.
link is here:

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Family%2 ... cument.pdf
At page:57 point:20....it says about 7 years ruling but its unclear for me about to whom it applies to!

Although i discussed with few people who are saying it applies to only who are on Permanent Residence stamp4 eufam --->got legal divorced from eu-spouse ---->then retained as stamp4 PR and now applying for non-eu spouse of stamp 4. So as some people's opinion: 7 years waiting doesn't apply to Irish Citizen who applying as spouse-of-irish-national visa. But i'm still confused!

Have a look at that link provided and let us know what do u think please.

May God bless us all.
India