ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) - Incorrect Address line in Payslip

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hamzah
Newly Registered

FLR(M) - Incorrect Address line in Payslip

Post by Hamzah » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:44 pm

Hi,

So basically regarding last 6 months wage slips in support of my wife’s FLR(M) application, I will be providing Feb-July wage slips, however I noticed that just on February’s wage slip one of the Address lines (the County field) was wrong (had Essex instead of Berkshire!) but rest of the address including post code is correct. Also all the remaining 5 wage slips and p60 are fully correct. Think Payroll just made a minor mistake for that February payslip. All slips have also been stamped by the Payroll Administrator.

Do I need to worry about this as its a very minor error? May be I should mention it in the additional notes to cover myself or shouldn’t bother as they might not even notice?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks